Trade Frames is proud to include WarmCore® in its ever-expanding product line-up, an innovative new aluminium frame system that offers market-leading thermal performance, contemporary design and top quality manufacture.
In order to provide the best possible service to customers for this latest addition to its product range, the company has established a brand new manufacturing and assembly facility at it’s existing Somerset premises.
At the heart of all WarmCore® products is a unique, multi-chambered, central element that insulates the outer aluminum frame from that of the inner. Consequently, the transfer of temperature from one side of the frame to the other is drastically reduced. It’s what we call ‘warm aluminium technology’.
WarmCore® products feature state-of-the-art materials that have been specifically designed and rigorously tested. The precision manufacturing process includes a the fitting of high quality hardware for security and longevity, a high-quality surface finish, with slim and elegant sightlines, as well as triple-sealed weather-strips, gaskets and mouldings that eradicate draughts and ensure the frames are resistant to whatever the elements can throw at them.
Using the best materials available ensures strength and structural integrity, to create a range of products that are ideal for both residential and commercial applications. WarmCore® products from Trade Frames include a range of Traditional, French and multi-pane, folding and sliding, Bi-fold doors – and now, to augment our range of doors, our brand new range of WarmCore® windows.
Download the WarmCore Windows Brochure
Download the WarmCore Door Brochure
• Industry-leading thermal performance:
o U-value of 1.4 W/m2K with 28mm double glazing
o U-value of 1.0 W/m2K with 44mm triple glazing
• Unique ‘warm aluminium technology’
• Contemporary and elegant design
• High quality finish
• Precision engineered frames
• Top quality materials for strength and integrity
• Triple-sealed weather strips and gaskets
• Custom-designed, strengthened sash corner blocks
• Superior quality hardware for security and durability
• Precision double-pivot roller assembly for accurate and smooth operation
• Fitter-friendly installation
• In-house manufacturing
• Excellent customer support
• Frames available in four colours
For full details and specification
Contact us for more information